The “O” description refers to the rounded shape of the pole in comparison to “U” shaped supports used to hold planks. “O” Ledgers range in lengths from .4m to 3.07m allowing for differential in the length of the bay you require for your scaffolding needs. The most common width used in the industry is .73m which allows for a double plank width scaffolding.
- Ledger (Ledger “O”) Ø48.3X3.25mm
- Surface finish: hot dipped galvanised
- Machine welded ends
- Tested to AUS/NZ standards at a design height of 30m at a heavy duty loading
- Comes in a range of lengths from 0.4m – 3.07m.
- 30 Day money back gaurantee
- 10 Year warranty
- Delivery New Zealand wide direct to site