Scaffolding U transoms, otherwise known as: Intermediate transom, Scaffolding ledgers and transoms.
Trademe disclaimer: This is auction is for singular items only, please use the options box to make your product selection and quantity amount.
Trademe shipping: Economy = Freight to your nearest PBT depot in the country for collection – Select either North or South Island.
Standard = Courier to your home – Select either North or South Island.
The “U” description refers to the “U” shape of the cavity in the steel transom. U-Transom scaffolding covers lock into the U transoms and disable the decks from the possibility of being dislodged. This is an important safety precaution preventing the decks from falling down in high winds or even earthquakes. Combine a U-Transom cover of equal length to the U-Transom you are purchasing to provide maximum safety.
- U-Transom Scaffolding (Ledger U)
- U-Transom Cover (Deck padlock)
- Surface finish: hot dipped galvanised
- Machine welded ends
- Tested to AUS/NZ standards at a design height of 30m at a heavy duty loading
- Comes in two lengths 0.4m & .73m allowing for a single or a double deck width.
- 30 Day money back guarantee
- 10 Year warranty
- Delivery New Zealand wide direct to site