Terms and conditions
- Competition is valid for New Zealand only and the winner must reside in New Zealand.
- Entries into promotion are valid until midnight 29th of February 2020.
- The draw will be taken on Monday 2nd of march 2020 via a random online number generator and results will be posted on our Facebook page at 12pm the same day.
- The winner will be selected from the comments section of the initial post feed. You must have also liked our page for the entry to be valid. No page like will result in a disqualified draw and we will re-draw the number to find a suitable applicant that has liked our page and made a comment via the comment section.
- The winner has 7 days from announcement to confirm they are the recipient of their prize. If we cannot make contact for confirmation of the prize, then after 7 days from announcement via our Facebook page, we will re-issue a new draw and select a new winner. The original winner will not be valid for any prize or item due to not making contact within the 7 days.
- The winner will be required to take a photo with us and their new scaffolding prize for our Facebook page to promote the giveaway.
- The prize is non-refundable and we will not exchange for cash or credit or any other form of benefit.
- Our warranties will apply to the scaffolding.
- Winner must pick up. Otherwise we can provide a quote for postage to any PBT depot nationwide.